Kat's asked me to put together a post on Minioning this year.
No, we have not decided on minions this year. If we had, you'd have received specific say so from Kat and I.
Okay, basically the deal is this.
We have open spots for Minions at CTRF this year. Preference will be given to minions we already know.
There are some caveats this year tho...
1) We are not doing the hotel thing. It's too expensive. Camping will be had on site. I've got a few tents, some various air mattresses and other necessary camp supplies. I'm going to contact the Stone Soup Ceilidh to get PFox into the Pot Luck for meals.
2) Preference will be given to people who can work the most weekends. Also, if you're available to work FFF in the winter, preference will be given to that, as we'll be working on minion designs during CTRF.
3) First time minions will work for garb first weekend (or thereabouts, whatever it takes to cover the cost minus employee discount. This, of course, is assuming you have no Potted Fox garb). There will be no loaners this year, we won't have the stock to play dressup. Guys in Jerkins or doublets, gals in one of the bodices.
4) There will be no DRAMA.
Leave personal lives at home. If you can't do that, you're not working. Drama has been problematic for us. If someone tells you to knock off the dramatics, take it to heart, don't get offended, and above all, knock it off. It affects our sales, and customer flow. This goes for personal problems as well.
5) The working day is from setup to breakdown. Meaning that if possible, you should be able to get there to help us set up for the weekend. (Friday night) And unless it's absolutely necessary, you need to help us breakdown on Sunday. Neither of these two things takes long, and it goes faster with the more hands we have.
6) Kat's the boss. Her say goes in the booth. Even I take orders from her while in the booth. She has the power to hire and fire at her pleasure and I will support her decisions.
If after all this you're still interested, send an email to: email@example.com
Include the dates you can work.
CTRF 1st Week: 09/29 - 09/30
CTRF 2nd Week: 10/06 - 10/08 (3 days)
CTRF 3rd Week: 10/13 - 10/14
CTRF 4th Week: 10/20 - 10/21
FFF 2008: 01/11 - 01/13
Crossposted in my personal journal and pottedfox